Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another 3 weeks..and more great food.

I hate to say this, but since it wasn't required in our last class, American Regional, to take pictures, I didn't...except the last day.
Everyday we studied a different reigion, and while doing so, our Chef Instructor, who will remain nameless, tried to mold us into his own personal little army. Yes, we put out great food, and we all did a good job, but the Chef needs to realize that doing something, anything "his way" for the length of the time in "his class", can wear a person out. My goal was to get his class out of the way, and take some knowledge of my country with me. Mission accomplished..easy A...

Here is my last meal from the last day of American Regional, before we spent 3 hours deep cleaning. (the only part of the class I failed, was at eating this all.)
On a regular day, you have to try everything the class makes, sometimes totaling 10-15 different things, so you can analyze every angle and aspect of it, and describe it in detail. I shouldv'e mentioned on the sheet somewhere that my pants were fitting a bit more snug as the days went by--even though these meals were the only ones that I would eat all day.

Hmm...almost forgot I took this...Here is a pic of the set up we had on Tex-Mex day, a grandiose assortment of deliciousness...
(notice how all you can see is the shorties of the class and all of our towering male companions??) hehe


On to International:

We are on the fourth day of International Cuisine and so far we have hit Italy, Spain and Greece (a country a day), and, my stomach is already angry with me.

To be continued....

No comments: