Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This new year..

This new year, my beloved family, will bring another little gift to our family. I found out in November that I am expecting another child with my boyfriend. Yes, it was unplanned, yes, I am not married to him, yes, I regretted it for a split second.. But looking at the big picture-a life is a blessing. I know my Mom is going to be angry and worried that I decided to announce it like this, but like this child, it has been my choice all along.

I have had the worst heartburn and the worst morning sickness that I've ever known, but I am surviving-and I believe I am through the worst of it. Everyone says it will be a girl.

I know it sounds CRAZY, but I have not been to the doctor yet, but I will go SOON! I could be anywhere from 12-15 weeks along and I can already feel a lot of movement. Due date will be sometime this summer.

Current events include what is happening to my boyfriend right now. He has to leave the country and he cannot come back for sometime. He might miss the birth of our child, but only God knows when it will be OK for him to come back. He did nothing wrong, it's strictly due to his immigration status.

All I am asking for unconditional support from those who know and love me and I am hoping that the judgements stand aside. I never would wish on my worst enemy what is happening to me right now. I am sad, can barely keep it together at work and when I am reminded about my boyfriend, when my friends ask about him, I always get emotional.

Please, I just ask for the best to come out of all of this and I know it is natural for people who don't know the whole story to judge. If anyone has any questions, please don't bother my Mom about it, ask me.

Love you all to the core.

Mom-to-be-again

No comments: